Mark C. Roles
- President & CEO/Attorney at Law
Attorney Mark C. Roles is devoted to providing experienced and aggressive advocacy for clients in Williamson County, Travis County, Hays County and the greater Austin area. He established Roles Law, PC, in 2005.
Mr. Roles has been a licensed attorney since 2001. His practice is primarily focused on family law litigation, including divorce, child custody, terminations/adoptions, enforcement actions and modifications. He also practices personal injury litigation, including car and truck accidents and wrongful death.
Mr. Roles received his B.B.A. in management from Texas A&M University in 1998. In 2001, he went on to graduate from St. Mary's University School of Law in the top 12 percent of his class.
During his time in law school, Mr. Roles was on the Dean's List and the National Dean's List. He was also a member of Who's Who in American Law Students, the Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Fraternity and Moot Court and was also a staff writer for the St. Mary’s Law Journal. Mr. Roles also had the privilege of being selected as a judicial intern for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division, Chambers of the Honorable Edward Prado (now Justice Prado, Fifth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals). Mr. Roles was also extremely proud to serve as a legal intern for the United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, in Friedberg, Germany, for an entire summer.
Since 2001, Mr. Roles has successfully represented hundreds and hundreds of clients. He remains deeply committed to client satisfaction. In fact, Mr. Roles is the recent recipient of the prestigious Client Distinction™ Award and the Gold Client Champion™ Award from Martindale-Hubbell.
Areas Of Practice
- Divorce and Child Custody 90%
- Personal Injury 10%
- Texas, 2001
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2004
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: National Dean’s List
- Honors: Who’s Who in American Law Students
- Texas A&M University, Texas
- B.B.A. - 1998
- Major: Management
- Polansky v. Berenji, 393 S.W.3d 362 , 2012, 3rd Circuit COA
- “Divorce Litigation from Start to Finish,” Austin, Texas (2013)
- “Divorce Cases From Start to Finish for Paralegals,” Austin, Texas (2014)
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction™ Award
- “10 Best” Attorneys for Texas, Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Martindale-Hubbell Gold Client Champion™ Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Present
- Austin Bar Association, Present
- Williamson County Bar Association, Present
Past Employment Positions
- Providence Healthcare Network, In House Counsel, 2001 to 2004
- Phi Delta Phi